About This Blog

Hi. Welcome to my blog! I originally designed this blog to share my experiences in the world of network marketing. If you look back over the posts, you'll see it has evolved over time. I explain the evolution of my blog in the post on niche widening. I decided to leave the old posts so that readers could get a sense of what I was describing in that post. I hope you enjoy my entries. Comments are always welcome, as are e-mails to theameriskeptic@gmail.com.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Making a decision

After the meeting we discuss what we want to do. I really like the products, but I'm still skeptical about the earning potential from this venture. I want to continue using the products, but I don't know how much I'm willing to commit to marketing and selling them. The benefit from signing on to sell them, aside from the possibility of making money, is that you get a discount on buying the products. Over time, this discount could be substantial. I'm also confused about some of the logistics. For one, I'm not clear how to get from the sampling step to the selling or recruiting step. I'm also not sure how to approach people who I don't know about the product, and I don't meet that many new people on a day to day basis. I'm willing to mention it to my friends, but I don't want to push it. I have a feeling most of my friends are not going to bite. Kirk is really interested in trying to sell the product, and he seems to have more confidence that he knows people who will be interested in signing on as well. We decide to buy in at the lowest level, which we can can easily afford. I figure, worst case scenario we'll use the products ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment