About This Blog

Hi. Welcome to my blog! I originally designed this blog to share my experiences in the world of network marketing. If you look back over the posts, you'll see it has evolved over time. I explain the evolution of my blog in the post on niche widening. I decided to leave the old posts so that readers could get a sense of what I was describing in that post. I hope you enjoy my entries. Comments are always welcome, as are e-mails to theameriskeptic@gmail.com.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Not a morning person: AmeriSciences Sleep, Energy, and Head Start. Day 1.

Tuesday morning-

I can't say that I slept better or more soundly last night. Strangely, I do feel sort of well-rested. I can't remember the last time I felt well rested in the morning. Especially lately. It's gotten to the point where my morning coffee doesn't do anything for me anymore, and my consumption of other caffienated beverages has been on the rise. I like to keep my Diet Coke intake to one a day, and that's been creeping up. So this is a nice change. I still want my coffee, but Kirk asks me to try the AmeriSciences Energy and Head Start instead. In order to see if it really works, he kindly requests that I forego my coffee. Ugh. He only has one of each, so we split an Energy packet (one pill each) and a Head Start.

Head Start is a powdered drink packet you add to your water, kind of like Crystal Lite single serve packets. It tastes kind of like lemon-lime Gatorade. I hate Gatorade. You cannot get me to drink gatorade. The mere thought of it makes me cringe! And I particularly hate the lemon-lime flavor. But I promised to give this a *real* try, so I choke down my half. Between the Sleep, Energy, and Head Start, I'm not fighting the urge to fall asleep on my way to work. I don't feel the need for coffee, but I do stop at Starbucks for a green tea latte. I feel more alert throughout the day, but I still feel like I'm dragging a bit.

I take the other Sleep packet before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment