About This Blog

Hi. Welcome to my blog! I originally designed this blog to share my experiences in the world of network marketing. If you look back over the posts, you'll see it has evolved over time. I explain the evolution of my blog in the post on niche widening. I decided to leave the old posts so that readers could get a sense of what I was describing in that post. I hope you enjoy my entries. Comments are always welcome, as are e-mails to theameriskeptic@gmail.com.

Monday, June 21, 2010

7 Biggest Obstacles That Hold You Back From Being Successful

AmeriSciences training focuses on the importance of personal development in becoming a leader and attaining success. Personal development is important not only for being a successful network marketer, but for improving your overall wellbeing in life in general. I just came across this great overview of the factors that hold people back in life. The title of the article is "7 Biggest Obstacles That Hold You Back From Being Resourceful," but I think they are just as applicable to being successful. The author uses meaningful examples to demonstrate her points. This author writes enjoyable articles with helpful information for personal development.

http://bit.ly/b2CLSK

No comments:

Post a Comment