About This Blog

Hi. Welcome to my blog! I originally designed this blog to share my experiences in the world of network marketing. If you look back over the posts, you'll see it has evolved over time. I explain the evolution of my blog in the post on niche widening. I decided to leave the old posts so that readers could get a sense of what I was describing in that post. I hope you enjoy my entries. Comments are always welcome, as are e-mails to theameriskeptic@gmail.com.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Overwhelming Benefits of B Vitamins

Last night before bed, Kirk and I were looking at our vitamins and wondering why they were so high in the B complex of vitamins. I had heard that B-12 was good for improving energy levels, but the other benefits of the B's were a mystery to me. These three articles cover many of the benefits of the B's. 

B Vitamins and lung cancer risk:
Could diet reduce lung cancer risk? Ask B-6 and amino acids.

B Vitamins and heart health:
http://biovedawellness.com/2010/06/b-vitamins-can-protect-against-heart-attack-and-stroke/

AmeriSciences products are an excellent way to get your daily dose of B vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment