About This Blog

Hi. Welcome to my blog! I originally designed this blog to share my experiences in the world of network marketing. If you look back over the posts, you'll see it has evolved over time. I explain the evolution of my blog in the post on niche widening. I decided to leave the old posts so that readers could get a sense of what I was describing in that post. I hope you enjoy my entries. Comments are always welcome, as are e-mails to theameriskeptic@gmail.com.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Whatever is easy to do is easy not to do

Sometimes the distance between where you are and where you want to be is so far it doesn't seem worth doing. Especially in today's instant gratification society. That's why so many "New Year's Resolutions" and diet and exercise plans fail. People see where they want to be, they see people who are already there, and they think it happened overnight. I'm sure this is also why many people fail at network marketing (see my earlier post). But it's the small decisions you make today that have a huge impact on the future--both for your health, and your wealth. AmeriSciences aims to help people attain their goals in both of these areas. They say that the key ingredients to success are desire, will, and teachability. I have all three. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment