About This Blog

Hi. Welcome to my blog! I originally designed this blog to share my experiences in the world of network marketing. If you look back over the posts, you'll see it has evolved over time. I explain the evolution of my blog in the post on niche widening. I decided to leave the old posts so that readers could get a sense of what I was describing in that post. I hope you enjoy my entries. Comments are always welcome, as are e-mails to theameriskeptic@gmail.com.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My experience with Ann Sieg, Renegade Network Marketer

Ann Sieg is a network marketing guru and author of several publications, including "The Attraction Marketer's Manifesto," "The 7 Great Lies of Network Marketing" and "The Renegade Network Marketer." My first exposure to Ann's work was through a free e-book I received when I signed up for Ian Shilton's e-mail list. He sent me a copy of "The Attraction Marketer's Manifesto." This was the first real information I felt like I had been able to find about the process of network marketing. It was like a breath of fresh air. Unfortunately, the remainder of Ian's e-mails have been plugs for me to sign up for his company, Carbon Copy Pro, and have provided little if any content of real value to me. Still, getting Ann's e-book was worth it.

At some point in my searches for information, I somehow wound up signing up for Ann's mailing list. I don't think I even realized I was doing it at the time, but I'm glad I did. Not only did she send a copy of "The 7 Great Lies of Network Marketing," but she also continues to send e-mails with real content. I have yet to read "The Renegade Network Marketer," since I'm trying to make the most use of any free information I can get before I invest in a system, but I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has (theameriskeptic@gmail.com).

In addition to providing content of her own, Ann has sent e-mails with video content from other leaders in network marketing, such as Ty Tribble and Mike Klingler with useful information about strategies for online network marketing. I'll write about these videos in other posts.

For your FREE COPY of either "The Attraction Marketer's Manifesto" or "The Seven Great Lies of Network Marketing," e-mail me at theameriskeptic@gmail.com. Be sure to let me know which which e-book you would prefer. If you know you'd like one of these, but aren't sure which one, I'd be happy to help you make your decision if you e-mail me your questions at theameriskeptic@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment